Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Prague Party People


Photo credit: Matt Mrozek. It's been real Swedish House Mafia. You will be sorely missed.

All the best friends in Prague. 

All 80,000 names of the victims of the Holocaust that were residents of Bohemia and Moravia at the Pinkas Synagogue.

 The incredible interior of the Spanish Synagogue.

Lovin' at the John Lennon wall. 


Matt and I atop the hill at the castle.

Awe-inspiring views. 

Communist Memorial. 

The river at sunset, unbelievable. 

Opening night of the Christmas Market!!! AKA my heaven.

My journey to Prague was fueled solely because Swedish House Mafia was playing and some of my best friends are studying there. Never could I ever imagine falling in love with a city that seemed so foreign to me just days ago. I'm not sure if I can even put into words my time there. If anything, I learned to appreciate my life, the experiences I have had and the people I am lucky enough to call my best friends. I can't explain the overwhelming feeling of love I have for the people that I had the privilege of dancing the night away with at a concert that will go down in the history as one of the most epic nights in my life one night to touring synagogues and Holocaust memorial sites with them the next day. There is so much love to go around and I am so thankful for all those in my life who share it with me. And with that, Merry Christmas to all. The holiday season is officially upon us!

No comments:

Post a Comment